[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] International PyCon Prospectus

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Thu Mar 10 18:38:32 EST 2016

Hi all,

I've been working closely with the EuroPython designer on a redesign of our
prospectus. I think it's finally ready for the team to take a look. There
are still a few tweaks that need to happen, but it looks pretty good, I
think.

Unfortunately, we did not get any takers from the initial round of emails,
but that was before we had this nifty new design. I would also like to
revisit offering a discount, as that was a comment I received from Red Hat.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Betsy

--