[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] ACTION ITEM: DRAFT email: Introducing International PyCon Sponsorship Bundles for 2016

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:12:19 EST 2016

On 5 January 2016 at 06:57, Ewa Jodlowska <ewa at python.org> wrote:
> Congratulations Betsy!!
>
> I know this was not an easy task and I am sure there will be plenty we will
> need to adjust in the future, but the most important step was getting it out
> and you have succeeded! Thank you for sticking with it.

Hear, hear!

Getting the feedback cycle started based on this initial implemention
means we can make improvements based on concrete feedback from sponsor
organisations and conference organisers (as well as the PSF's own
experiences administering the program), rather than continuing to
speculate on what *might* work.

Regards,
Nick.