[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] PSF Grants for SciPy India 2015

I Kiran Kishore ikirankishore at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:51:33 CEST 2015

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good Morning.

We are glad to announce that FOSSEE (Free and Open Source Software for
Education) is organizing the Conference on Scientific Computing using
Python ­ "SciPy India" for the 7th successive year. The conference will be
held from 14-16 December, 2015 at IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India.

The keynote speakers for the conference will be Andreas Klöckner, Jarrod
Millman and Dr. Ajith Kumar. Like last year, we are expecting a turnout of
around 200+ participants for this year’s conference. Main activities of the
conference will be tutorials and paper presentations.

We appreciate your sponsorship for SciPy India 2010 and we will be glad to
be once again associated with you for this year's SciPy India conference.
Please find attached, the grant proposal document. Please feel free to
write to us for any other information that you may require.

On behalf of:
Dr. Prabhu Ramachandran
(Conference co­chair)
Project Investigator ­ FOSSEE, IIT Bombay
http://fossee.in/

Regards,
Kiran Kishore.
Project Manager,