[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] Conference Sponsorship Packages: Form

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Tue Oct 6 16:14:06 CEST 2015

Hi Kiran,

That is an outdated link and the link for gathering 2016 data has not been
launched. The bundle was not launched for 2015 due to administrative issues.

I am cc'ing in the "Python Conference Sponsorship Packages" work group and
if/when they launch a new link, they will share it with you for SciPy India.

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation