[Borgbackup] CPU/memory reccomendation-requirements?

Salvatore Domenick Desiano nearduck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 08:54:55 EDT 2023

I'm looking to run Borg server in a TrueNAS jail. The data is a plain OSX
install, 10 TB of photos, videos, and archived disk images, a handful of
medium-sized Git repositories, and one or two projects with large numbers
(~1M) of small files (~2kb). It totals to around 15TB.

I believe the TrueNAS requirements land me at basically any CPU that
supports ECC and 16 GB of RAM.
*What would you add to that to make sure the Borg server has enough room to
breathe?*
Thank you!

-- Salvatore
smile.