[Borgbackup] Crontab

Ralf Fechner info at rfechner.de
Thu Jun 1 07:10:42 EDT 2023

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ralf Fechner

Ende-zu-Ende-Verschlüsselung:
PGP-Fingerprint: 48E9 23AE E27A BAB7 A68D  76F9 3483 D501 0AB9 9E0E

> Am 01.06.2023 um 12:48 schrieb Boris Kirkorowicz <bkborg at kirk.de>:
>
> Hi,
> maybe the environment is not the same. Setup a script that writes it to a logfile, and start this script once from command line and once from crontab to see the differences. If found, set the missing values in your script and run it from crontab.

The log file says when running above the crontab:
Remote: Permission denied, please try again.
Remote: Permission denied, please try again.
Remote: server.com: Permission denied (publickey,password).
Connection closed by remote host. Is borg working on the server?
terminating with error status, rc 2

When run manually, the backup runs smoothly.