[Borgbackup] Crontab

Ralf Fechner info at rfechner.de
Wed May 31 11:12:22 EDT 2023

Sorry in advance for the deepl-English.

I have set up Borg on MacOS X and it runs as it should.
Now I have created a new SSH key to access the server. I no longer have this Key in the .ssh directory, but I load this key into the ssh agend using KeepassXC.
Unfortunately the script is no longer executed correctly via the configured crontab, here it always says, Remote: Permission denied, please try again.
But if I execute this crontab manually in the terminal, it works fine. Why does it not work when the crontab is executed automatically?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ralf Fechner

Ende-zu-Ende-Verschlüsselung:
PGP-Fingerprint: 48E9 23AE E27A BAB7 A68D  76F9 3483 D501 0AB9 9E0E