[Borgbackup] file changed while we backed it up

Boris Kirkorowicz bkborg at kirk.de
Sat May 13 06:53:02 EDT 2023

Hi,
last night I got two files reported with "file changed while we backed
it up". Is there an option to get reported file date & size, rwx,
owner:group, or whatever is meant? (The reported files are video files
from last year that should not have changed.)

What happens if this occurs: is the old file backed up, the new one,
something between, or nothing?

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß                                 Best regards
                                  Kirkorowicz