[Borgbackup] Remote backups via ssh - OpenSSL version mismatch

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Sun Jul 4 05:23:20 EDT 2021

>> Can you try the single-file bundle also for 1.1.14 and 1.1.16?
>
> Ignore that, I've read in your first post that you have seen the bug
> also in the single-file bundle.

Hmm, i did some experiments and think that:
- 1.1.16 single-dir pyinstaller bundle has that bug
- 1.1.16 single-file pyinstaller bundle should work, no bug

@cherio can you try again please and confirm?

> https://github.com/borgbackup/borg/issues/5897

If you have a github account, we could also continue there.

--

GPG ID: 9F88FB52FAF7B393
GPG FP: 6D5B EF9A DD20 7580 5747 B70F 9F88 FB52 FAF7 B393