[Borgbackup] Remote backups via ssh - OpenSSL version mismatch

Cherio cherio at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 19:59:19 EDT 2021

SSH to anywhere has been working flawlessly (my daily routine relies on it)
so mismatch between SSH and OpenSSL should be ruled out.

I am using borg-linux64.tgz version, not the pyinstaller.
Surprisingly switching back to borg 1.1.14 (borg-linux64.tgz) makes
everything work again, thanks for the idea! Both 1.1.15 and 1.1.16 from
borg-linux64.tgz are a no-go for remote SSH sync for me. I noticed the
contents of the root directory in the latter 2 versions changed a lot. I
wonder if one of the supplied *.so libraries introduces a conflict.

I am very surprised I am the only one having the version mismatch issue.