[Borgbackup] logging question

Marian Beermann public at enkore.de
Mon Nov 9 11:46:20 EST 2020

The server doesn't have access to this information (=the command line of
the client or which files they process). The information you could
tee(1) out of the borg serve process is considerably lower level than
that and would need some non-trivial fidgeting to figure out what the
client did (see internals docs for details, they're decent).

Cheers, Marian