[Borgbackup] Backup taking very long - sometimes

Samuel borg-samuel at balkonien.org
Thu Sep 10 03:52:05 EDT 2020

Okay.

I'm now using 1.1.11 from buster-backports.

Next time I will try to shorten the logs to the relevant part.

You are right, there is a huge amount of files classified as modified,
which should be unchanged (for several years).
Now I'm unsure in how to investigate further.
The files are stored on a btrfs filesystem across 4 HDs as RAID1.

Unfortunately I didn't find a hint in the FAQ regarding this behaviour.

I will now wait for the next Backups with the more recent version of
borgbackup and try to investigate the new logs.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Samuel