[Borgbackup] Getting Started Tutorial

Samir Parikh spython01 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 10:51:35 EDT 2020

I know that this project already has excellent documentation, including
a very helpful "Quick Start" section, and that many people have written
about their experiences with Borg before, but I thought I would share a
write up I just did documenting how I set up Borg for myself:

https://samirparikh.com/blog/borgbackup.html

I'm thankful to all of you who provided answers to my questions here
previously and am hoping I can contribute back in some small way if
anyone finds this helpful.  Of course, if you find any errors or have
any suggestions, please fire away!

Thanks again to all of the developers for providing this great tool.

Thanks
Samir