[Borgbackup] Storage, CPU, RAM comparisons

Panayotis Katsaloulis panayotis at panayotis.com
Sun May 3 17:25:15 EDT 2020

Just stating my own experience.
In a real-file source-code related of 6GB (all my code I ever written with their datafiles) Borg backup was the one with the best storage handling and at the same time the ability to directly mount your repository and look back in history.
There’s no other tool that can do this best than borgbackup.

--
Panayotis