[Borgbackup] Suggestion to improve the documentation regarding the repo encryption

Thomas Gries mail at tgries.de
Mon Apr 13 20:09:37 EDT 2020

Re: https://borgbackup.readthedocs.io/en/stable/usage/key.html
and
https://borgbackup.readthedocs.io/en/stable/quickstart.html#repository-encryption

As far as I understand how borg's encryption works [with a keyfile], one
can change its /passphrase/ but can not remove or change the encryption
as such.
I also  suppose that it is not possible to change a repo from
"non-encrypted" to "encrypted".

[Please correct me if I am wrong.]

I'd simply like to suggest to improve our Borg FAQ section with two
question sections [and answers] like

  * "Question 1: When I know the passphrase, can I remove the encryption
    of the repo?"
  * "Question 2: Can I change a repo from 'non-encrypted' to 'encrypted'?"