[Borgbackup] Off-Site Backup

Samuel sammy at posteo.de
Mon May 6 11:47:43 EDT 2019

Hello,

I guess I have a somehow specific question.

I run a homeserver which does local Backups on an internal Hard Drive.
Additionally some Laptops are doing their Backups in the same Borg
Repository.

Now I want to do an Off-Site Backup but am not sure how to get the data
from the laptops to the Off-Site Backup.
For the data on the home server I'm just going to follow the
instructions here:
https://borgbackup.readthedocs.io/en/stable/faq.html#can-i-copy-or-synchronize-my-repo-to-another-location
and create two backups in seperate locations.
For the data on the laptops this is inconvenient as I want the backup to
be called automatically and on the laptop the backups are called manually.

Is there a way to backup the already backupped data on the server to the
off site location?

Thank you very much
Samuel