[Borgbackup] Get know which files are damaged by: Data integrity error: Segment entry checksum mismatch

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at wp.pl
Tue Apr 2 17:02:10 EDT 2019

On 2019-04-02 22:52, Thomas Waldmann wrote:

>>> 90 is the segment number and also the file name of the affected file.
>>> have a look into repo_dir/data/... and you'll see.
>>
>> Is it possible with that knowledge determine which backed up file(s) are
>> affected (e.g. to get know if I can take it from some other backup)?
>
> Not easily.
>
> It might be though that borg check outputs some hints (not sure, might
> depend on the specific case).

Ok.

Changing a little bit my question, would I know after a repair operation
or while getting my files from the backup (also after a repair
operation) that those accessed files are corrupted?

Or those files would be read as any other files, just having
occasionally some zeros inside?

Marcin

--
https://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough