[Borgbackup] Data integrity error: Invalid segment entry size 0 - too small

Michael Siepmann MS at TechDesignPsych.com
Fri Mar 8 14:17:58 EST 2019

On 3/8/19 9:30 AM, Sascha Ternes wrote:
> Am 08.03.19 um 16:37 schrieb Michael Siepmann:
>> I tried "borg -v check --repository-only $REPOSITORY" before, without
>> the repair option, and it did nothing beyond saying "Starting repository
>> check" for many hours. I'm running that again now (without the repair
>> option for now). How long might I need to wait to let it complete?
> Try borg check with -p / --progress which will give you a percentage
> indicator.

Thank you. That's very helpful. It's taken 130 min to get to "Checking
segments 8.1%" so I can infer it will probably take almost 27 hours in
total to finish checking the segments.