[Borgbackup] Mac OS Mojave

devzero at web.de devzero at web.de
Sat Jan 19 12:51:39 EST 2019

mhh, apple knows what's good for you! ;)

did you know that apple store employees are forbidden to say words like "problem" ? :D  ( https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/dec/03/claps-and-cheers-apple-stores-carefully-managed-drama )

i hate such things..  breaking functionality because of security and not telling how to properly handle those broken things and simply being ignorant. apple is a very ignorant and patronzing company, imho...

maybe this taks you a step further?

https://n8henrie.com/2018/11/how-to-give-full-disk-access-to-a-binary-in-macos-mojave/

please keep us posted...

regards