[Borgbackup] Remote monitoring of Borg results

JK qzwx2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:05:48 EST 2019

I use bash scripts to launch borg. Scripts are launced manually when
needed and from cron according a schedule.

Prune same way: manually script launch when needed and scheduled from cron.

With cron I use chronic:  https://github.com/docwhat/chronic , chronic
emails me only in case of error.

As a double check I monitor the execution of backups with pandora:
https://pandorafms.org/en/  Most of the bash scripts I use in a
scheduled way (from cron) update a task specific timestamp file as a
sign of success. Pandora then alarms me if any of these timestamps are
too old.

jk