[Borgbackup] Backup MySQL in Borg

Catscrash catscrash at catscrash.de
Wed Dec 12 02:55:58 EST 2018

Thanks Tomasz and Jasper for the stdin info, that's good to know.

Is it also possible to use the pipe as part of another repository, so
that the pipe input appears as one file in a specific path and as part
of the rest of the backed up data, or would I definitely need to have a
separate repository for this?

Thanks a lot!