[Borgbackup] Slow backup speed

Zack Coffey clickwir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:59:07 EDT 2018

I think you are right, it's not a bandwidth issue. But NFS dealing with
that many small functions may be the bottleneck.

I've seen NFS be the bottleneck many times when dealing with large amounts
of small files or small changes. Big file transfers, it blazes. Tons of
tiny ones, grinds to a halt. Some NFS mount tweaks can help that though.