[Borgbackup] Pruning Schedule Not Working as Expected

Blu Finney me at blufinney.com
Wed Mar 14 22:01:20 EDT 2018

Hi,

I've been using Borg backup since Mar 5th and am not clear why the
pruning schedule isn't working as expected.

Details:
- Running backup every 3 hours (8 archives created per day)
- Pruning command used: borg prune :: --keep-within 3H --keep-minutely
60 --keep-hourly 24 --keep-daily 7 --keep-weekly 4 --keep-monthly 12 --
keep-yearly 1 --prefix {hostname}- --debug --stats --list

Using these prune settings I was expecting some of the 8 daily archives
to have been pruned by now.  Yet none have been pruned.

Have I misunderstood or misconfigured something?

Thanks,
Blu