[Borgbackup] Good-bye Borg

Frank frank at free.de
Fri Feb 16 19:23:04 EST 2018

I just checked the drive with smartmontools and it just shows the usual
wear. The problem is that Borg repositories are very
sensitive that a small failure in a sector affects the entire
repository - and I consider that unsuitable for a backup solution.

Thank you for the link. I will check it right away!

--
Frank