[Borgbackup] Backup not completing

Daniel Phillips alleyoopster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:59:53 EST 2017

Thanks for the reply.

The memory usage is good (all processes under 600MB) and swap is off on pi.

I tried running with --list --stats for 2 hours and nothing seems to be
happening and no feedback in console. The CPU usage for borg is 0% on
the Pi and on the client.

I've also noticed the other client is not backing up, but I need to
investigate that further before suggesting it is the same problem.