[Borgbackup] How to list and delete all repos?

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Sat Aug 26 22:48:19 EDT 2017

> I have created on my server some test repositories and now I want to
> delete them.
>
> 1. Is there any command to list all existing repos under a certain path
> e.g. root.

There is no borg command for that.

> 2. Assuming I know where they are, is there a command to delete them
> all?

Only one-by-one:

borg delete <repo>

> What if I simply delete the folders where they reside without using
> the borg delete command?

You can use rm -rf to get rid of the repo, but that would not delete the
clientside cache. When you use borg, it will also delete the clientside
cache for that repo, IF you run the delete command on the correct client.

--

GPG ID: 9F88FB52FAF7B393
GPG FP: 6D5B EF9A DD20 7580 5747 B70F 9F88 FB52 FAF7 B393