[Borgbackup] fuse problem

Marian Beermann public at enkore.de
Wed Apr 5 11:02:47 EDT 2017

Perhaps a mismatched kernel vs. what's installed. I usually get similar
errors when trying to load modules on Arch Linux after upgrading the
kernel, since upgrading the kernel removes the modules directory of the
currently running one.

Or maybe the file mentioned there is corrupted (I/O error), or got lost.

Try reinstalling all the fuse packages from the operating system.

Cheers, Marian