[Borgbackup] "borg check" without reading every byte

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Dec 15 14:35:58 EST 2016

Yes, I read that, but the documentation also says this:

For the repository check, "For all objects stored in the segments, all
metadata... and all data is read."

Although now that I reread the description of the archive check, perhaps
there is a case where it does not have to reread all data.  I'll see if
I can validate this.

Thanks,

John