[Borgbackup] What don't you like about Borg?

Walker Traylor wtraylor at areyouthinking.org
Thu Oct 20 08:22:33 EDT 2016

-Documentation, getting started guide could use improvement.  I wanted to learn how to set it up as fast as possible and had to learn a lot more about internals and command switches than should be necessary on a first try for a 1.0 release with normal use case.

-Repair files notice.   I would like to see in "borg list" the archives which have been “repaired” by borg repair (zero’d out.)

-Improved ability to cancel and resume.  I have to repair files a lot for some reason, probably on archives which were interrupted, which is troubling.

Walker Traylor
walker at walkertraylor.com <mailto:walker at walkertraylor.com>
m: +1.703.389.4507
skype: wtraylor