[Borgbackup] [IDEA] Add support for external commands

Walker Traylor wtraylor at areyouthinking.org
Sat Oct 1 14:45:39 EDT 2016

"PS: I know we currently can do something like :
ssh user at host "do-stuff" | borg create /path/to/repo::name
but this lacks the more thorough controls borg could achieve by wrapping all the process."

What more thorough controls do you require?

Walker Traylor
walker at walkertraylor.com <mailto:walker at walkertraylor.com>