[Borgbackup] Signed (Unofficial) Windows installers

Billy Charlton billy at worldofbilly.com
Wed Sep 14 20:00:23 EDT 2016

I've been building unofficial Windows installers since borg 1.0. Recently
on the installer's GitHub issue [1] it was suggested that I sign them with
GPG. So, I've set that up. I've added a signature for release 1.0.7 and
will sign future builds as well.

I'm new to this though, so I have some questions:
- Do you want my public key? I uploaded it to pgp.mit.edu [2] -- does
someone want to verify that or something?
- Is there somewhere else I should push these or announce the builds?

Cheers,
Billy

[1] https://github.com/borgbackup/borg/issues/440
[2] http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x40ED1F779784BBF0