Renaming an archive

Tech AGEBdB tech at age.bdeb.qc.ca
Fri Oct 16 18:34:02 EDT 2015

Hi!

I've been mucking with borg a bit (yay borg!) and I wanted to know if it
was possible to rename archives.

I did my first backup manually with a test name and I now want to use
the 'hostname'-date format to be able to purge.

I could always delete the first backup with the 'delete' option but
since it's pretty big it seems like a waste of cpu resources...

Great job on this program. I'll never use duplicity my servers again!

--
Louis-Philippe Véronneau - Informaticien
AGEBdB - Association Générale Étudiante de Bois-de-Boulogne