[PyBel] Python in September

Stephane Wirtel stephane at wirtel.be
Thu Jul 28 18:28:30 EDT 2016

Hi Jeroen,

In fact, I have proposed a workshop in Charleroi, but if you want to
create an other event in Herentaels or in an other city in Flanders, you
can do it.

It's just a Call for Proposals for cities, workshops and talks.

For example, I have a room in Charleroi, but the LoLiGruB group (in
Mons) could try to organise an event in the university of Mons.

This year, I just want to see more Python events in Belgium, just that.

Cheers,

Stephane