[PyBel] Website for Python.be

Michael Anckaert michael.anckaert at sinax.be
Fri Dec 16 09:02:02 EST 2016

I'm thinking about some resources to promote Python to companies: for
example success stories of how other companies have used Python.
Regarding eduction I'm thinking about use of Python in schools, resources
that show how Python can be used to learn programming, etc.

Sort of a general promotional hub with resources regarding use of Python in
companies / schools.

Met vriendelijke groeten