[Baypiggies] Linux/Python/Networking job

Glenn Edwards glenn at rapidconverting.com
Mon Jun 19 16:51:57 EDT 2023

Baypiggies,

I have a small, paying software engineering job.  The project involves
networking and communication security issues and I would like the software
portion of the solution written in python.  I am willing to help, if
needed, with any hardware components that may be a necessary part of the
complete solution.  If you are interested, please contact me for a complete
set of documents describing the project.  Thank you.

Best regards,
-- --
Glenn Edwards
Rapid Converting LLC