[Baypiggies] North Bay Python is next weekend!

Christopher Neugebauer chrisjrn at chrisjrn.com
Thu Jul 20 17:52:28 EDT 2023

Hello!

North Bay Python is coming up *next weekend* on July 29th and 30th here in
beautiful Petaluma, just an hour north of San Francisco!

We're excited to be back for year 4 with another destination conference and
a program that reinforces fundamentals, demonstrates interesting use cases,
and pushes us to be better people.

Check out the program and maybe buy a ticket:
http://2023.northbaypython.org/ -- importantly, if you have any dietary
restrictions, you'll need to get your ticket in by close of business on
Friday July 21st.

I hope we'll see some of you in Petaluma next week!

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Twitter: @chrisjrn -- Signal: Available on request -- IRC: chrisjrn on