[Baypiggies] Thursday's talk: Developing the Kubernetes Python Client

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:01:37 EST 2020

This month, we'll have an interesting talk from Scott Lee on his work
developing a Python client for Kubernetes. We hope to see you there!

*When: *Thursday February 27, 2020 at 7 pm (to 9 pm)

*Speaker:* Scott Lee

*Location:*
LinkedIn
Unify Meeting Room
950 W Maude Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085 <https://goo.gl/maps/ivHr8DbFnko5YjCAA>

*RSVP*: To get a sense of how many people will attend, please RSVP at
https://www.meetup.com/BAyPIGgies/events/265859640/

*Abstract*
The Kubernetes Python client allows users to programmatically interact with
clusters using the Python language. With Python being one of the most
popular programming languages, the Python client provides a way for those
unfamiliar with Golang to still reap the benefits of a code interface to
Kubernetes. This session will cover the repositories and resources that are
used to generate the Python client and dive into examples of how the client
is used.

*Speaker Bio*
Scott Lee is a systems engineer and has been working with Python for the
past few years to build cloud infrastructure.