[Baypiggies] Two courses at UCSC Extension

Ravi Chityala chityala at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 00:18:16 EDT 2019

Hello All,
I will be teaching two 10-week long course at the UCSC extension in Santa
 Clara.

The first course is "Python for programmers". The class is held every
Wednesday from 6:30 - 9:30 pm starting from Sept 25th, 2019 to Dec 4,
2019 . The course will cover the most important aspects of Python and will
be very hands-on with in-class activity and homework.  I will also provide
Jupyter notebook that will contain many examples.  To register for the
course, visit
https://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=6674491
 and
select section CMPR.X416.(31).

The second course is "Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence with
TensorFlow". The class is held every Thursday from 6:30 - 9:30 pm starting
from Sept 26th, 2019 to Dec 12th, 2019 . The course will cover Tensorflow,
numpy, multilayer perceptron, CNN and RNN and will be very hands-on with in-
class activity and homework.  I will also provide presentations and Jupyter
notebook that will contain many examples.  To register for the course,
visit
https://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5837157&SectionID=6675883
and
select section DBDA.X418.(13).

UCSC Extension Silicon Valley is accredited by various bodies through the
University of California, Santa Cruz. Hence, many employers will reimburse
the cost of the course.

You can email me at chityala at gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ravi Chityala