[Baypiggies] BAyPIGiges Code of Conduct Published

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Sep 9 13:25:07 EDT 2019

The Bay Area Python Interest Group (BAyPIGgies) Code of Conduct has been published. This Code of Conduct was adapted from the Python Software Foundation Code of Conduct:
https://baypiggies.net/pages/code_of_conduct.html

Please reply with any questions and/or concerns.

We should especially thank Bill Deegan for his hard work in getting the website restructured so we can have pages like this. He's been working hard behind the scenes keeping the http://baypiggies.net/ website up to date for many years.

Kindest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--

https://www.linkedin.com/in/glenjarvis/