[Baypiggies] Looking for speakers and volunteers

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Jun 18 02:00:55 EDT 2019

We're looking for speakers and volunteers to help organize BayPIGgies.

We need speakers for June and July. Do you have a PyCon talk or a talk for PyBay that you'd like to practice?  Please let me know.  I personally would *love* to see a talk on gRPC. What talks are you interested in? Let us know and we'll see what we can find.

Are you looking to contribute to an open source community? Would you like to help us organize and find speakers for BayPIGgies? This is a great way to contribute to the open source community.

Please join our team..

Glen Jarvis
--

https://www.linkedin.com/in/glenjarvis/