[Baypiggies] North Bay Python's CFP is closing on Friday!

Christopher Neugebauer chrisjrn at chrisjrn.com
Mon Aug 5 01:42:47 EDT 2019

Hi there!

North Bay Python 2019 is still looking for talk proposals for our
conference, which is taking place in delightful Downtown Petaluma on the
first weekend of November.

Proposal submissions are open through Friday this week -- you can see all
the details at https://2019.northbaypython.org/speak

In case you want help crafting an even better proposal, we've got online
office hours at 7pm Wednesday and 3pm Friday, in the #nbpy channel on
irc.freenode.net or via the link to our web chat, which you can find in our
speaking information page at https://2019.northbaypython.org/speak

We can't wait to see all your excellent talk ideas!

--Christopher Neugebauer
Conference Director, North Bay Python 2019
2019.northbaypython.org -- @northbaypython

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net -- WWW: