[Baypiggies] Looking to Hire Python QA or Jupyter/R?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri May 25 13:12:30 EDT 2018

One of the things that we always try to do during our meetings is hook up people who are looking for work and people who are looking to hire.

I didn't see anyone looking to hire last night, but there were at least two people looking for work.

If you are looking to hire either of these positions, I will introduce you (off list). Please contact me off list and I'll forward the Pythonista's info to you.

* Python/R/Jupyter
* Software QA Contractor (experience w/ Apple and Intel)

Kindest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
I use these email security features: