[Baypiggies] Python Classes

Marilyn Davis mdavis2 at ucsc.edu
Mon May 7 11:43:33 EDT 2018

Hi Python People,

June 4 - 7, we have a "Python For Programmers" retreat-style lab class in
the daytime at the beautiful UCSC Extension in Santa Clara.  After the
class there are 8 more (optional) days of online class to discuss any
questions that arise.

Where:  http://www.ucsc-extension.edu/content/maps-and-directions-0

What:
http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=5835891

This class is for programmers who are already well-experienced in some
other language.  No beginning programmers please, but you can certainly be
new to Python.

If you are a bit rusty at programming, you might be more comfortable in an
evening course that meets once a week so you have some time to absorb the
concepts.  You'll find those at the same url.

Perhaps you'd prefer an online class with lots of time to study:

http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=5985989

The class does not officially start until May 22 but you can start today.
I'm there now to help and encourage you.

----
All our Python courses are hands-on with short lectures, and lots of
relevant exercises, and, we study the solutions after some lab time.

Questions are always welcome; discussion and pair-programming are
encouraged.

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
Python Instructor