[Baypiggies] Jupyter NB => Jupyter Lab customization conversion - HALP!

Paul Karayan paulkarayan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:58:19 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I wanted to ask for help in converting Jupyter Notebooks to Jupyter Lab.

In the past, I've been able to customize notebooks extensively using tricks
(e.g. hacking custom.js and custom.css) and plugins, which are no longer
available - and I can't wrap my head around how Jupyter Lab is structured
to rewrite these customizations.

Towards this, I'm looking for someone who can teach me - either paying for
training / consulting on projects that we pair on, or just in terms of
co-developing new tutorials and documentation since I suspect I'm not the
only Pythonista with this problem.

In fact, I spoke with Glen Jarvis before sending this email, and know he's
quite interested the topic as well - we have an N = 2 now! - and finding
someone to speak on it.

Do let me know if you'd be able to help. Again - I can find consulting
dollars to pay for training.

best,
Paul