[Baypiggies] Missed PyBay’s CFP but want to speak at the conference? Here is your chance!

Grace Law grace at pybay.com
Thu Jul 12 02:28:13 EDT 2018

*Hi Pythonistas,That’s right! PyBay <https://pybay.com/> will have about 20
Lightning Talk slots this August to add more fun and learning to your
conference experience!Lightning talks are 5-minute talk with or without
slides on something you’re passionate about (no hiring or company pitches,
please). Humor desired, goat photos optional, learning value expected.
 About 10 of these slots will be on 8/17, our opening night following
Rachel Thomas <https://twitter.com/math_rachel?lang=en>’ Keynote on Ethics
in the era of AI and ML. The other 10 will be on 8/19. Call for lightning
talks will go out this SAT to ticket holders!  So if you want to speak and
haven’t registered, grab your ticket <https://ti.to/sf-python/pybay2018>
now! Not familiar with PyBay?It’s the regional version of the always sold
out PyCon. 500+ Python developers plus 50+ amazing speakers. No sales-y
pitch-talks or fluffy thought leaders. Just core Python devs, book authors,
and your amazing peers from companies like Google, Twitter, Linkedin,
Facebook,Yelp, Microsoft, Amazon and up and coming startups in various
industries sharing what they know.  More info here: https://pybay.com
<https://pybay.com/>See highlight videos from last year’s PyBay:
https://youtu.be/KmB6ODYAYUQ <https://youtu.be/KmB6ODYAYUQ>Current Sponsors
Include: <https://pybay.com/our-sponsors/> See you this August!Grace and
your dedicated volunteering crew*

Grace Law

PyBay Conference Chair and SF Python Organizer

415-323-0388 / grace at pybay.com

SF Python <http://sfpython.org/> is a volunteer-run organization aiming to
foster the Python Community in the Bay Area. We produce ~20 educational
events a year including PyBay <https://pybay.com/>, the Regional Python
Conference in SF this August. Learn more <https://youtu.be/KmB6ODYAYUQ>
ᐧ