[Baypiggies] North Bay Python is next week -- TIckets still on sale!

Christopher Neugebauer chrisjrn at chrisjrn.com
Mon Nov 20 11:31:28 EST 2017

Hello there!

The first North Bay Python conference is next weekend -- December 2 &
3 in wonderful downtown Petaluma.

Tickets are on sale, starting at $50, and we've got a great keynote by
the inimitable Brandon Rhodes lined up, along with 20 great invited
presentations on everything from CPython core development and import
hacking through to accessibility and career development.

We'd love it if you could make it along! Tickets, travel information,
and recommended hotels in the area are at northbaypython.org/attend

And if you need help traveling up to Petaluma, we have financial aid
available as well: northbaypython.org/attend/finaid

See you next week!

--Chris