[Baypiggies] Need help reporting "potential" bug in Python 2.7.13 SimpleXMLRPCServer (Tony Cappellini)

j at abel.co j at abel.co
Fri Jul 21 13:54:56 EDT 2017

(I think my first response got garbled)
Hi Tony,
If your app runs OK with the regular Python interpreter, it's probably
not a Python bug.  Freezing can be tricky.  It's probably more of a
Pyinstaller issue, but I'd suggest trying a different freezer.  2.7
might make things more difficult ... I'd suggest moving to Python 3 if
possible.  You'll generally have a better freezer selection on Python 3.
 You say exe ... is Windows your target?  For Windows I'd suggest trying
pynsist.
Cheers,
James

 Message: 1