[Baypiggies] Are there any good examples of implementing dependency inversion in Python?

Alex Martelli aleax at google.com
Sun Feb 26 18:54:17 EST 2017

I see you're getting answers on dependency *injection* (on which I would
suggest my talk, slides at http://www.aleax.it/yt_pydi.pdf -- unfortunately
I don't know of a video recording of said talk) while you asked about
dependency *inversion* (related, but definitely not the same thing), for
which I don't know of much that's published apart from what a search will
easily find, such as
https://www.lynda.com/Programming-Languages-tutorials/Introduction-dependency-inversion/471978/502206-4.html
.

Alex