[Baypiggies] New website for Baypiggies.net

jim jim at well.com
Mon Sep 26 14:26:08 EDT 2016

     I feel the same way: static is much safer
than dynamic. I suppose there are some
client-side (javascript) possibilities as
long as they're strictly client side, but that
seems overly cavalier with respect to the
user's host.
     If dynamic activity is needed, lard your
web pages with links to other sites that are
secure.