[Baypiggies] Meetings continuing at LinkedIn for another year

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 19:52:05 EST 2016

We just received word that LinkedIn will host and fund our BayPiggies
meetings through 2017. This is great news, as they have been a very nice
host for us, providing wonderful facilities, video recordings, and free
food. They have come through every month, even with a huge move they made
from Shoreline to Sunnyvale/Mountain View.

This month's talk will be at the Yosemite Room on 605 W. Maude Ave in
Sunnyvale. It seats 250, which should be big enough to host all our
meetings without a waiting list (except maybe for when Guido speaks). I
believe this will be our default room going forward.

Thanks to LinkedIn!

Regards,
Jeff